GLOBAL ISLAMIC ECONOMY
Dinar Standard Report is quoted as stating that as a global Muslim spend reaching USD 3.7 billion by 2020, there is no better time for you to invest in Nigeria first and most important Halal trade show.
Into its 1st Inaugurating year, the Nigeria International Halal Expo 2020 has been established with the sole objective of Halal Economy all over the world, and a connecting point for the world’s Halal industries.
Nigeria International Halal Expo 2020 is expected to attract more than 120 exhibitors and 50,000 attendees from Nigeria, west Africa and other continents around the world.
It is an outstanding platform to position your brand among the latest and most state-of-the-art Halal products and services that shape the global Halal industry.
Nigeria through the Jaiz foundation has been equipped with the Hala certification details, Keeping the country’s Halal industry in sync with the global movement, this development augurs well not only for its flourishing sectors but also for the national economy.
Entrepreneurs within and outside Nigeria are starting to take notice of the viable Halal market in Nigeria, which is projected to have the biggest Muslim population beyond the West African region by 2030.
Modest Fashion has moved firmly into the mainstream. Modest fashion brands in OIC countries continue to be launched, and Muslim millennial are setting new trends in both Muslim and non-Muslim-majority countries. Muslim spend on clothing was US$270 billion in 2017 and is forecast to reach US$361 billion by 2023.
Nigeria has over 100 million Muslim population which makes it an ideal marketplace and a place worth trillions of Dollars.
The Halal industry now spans across food processing, food service, cosmetics, personal care, pharmaceuticals & logistics industries and expanding further into lifestyle offerings including Halal travel & hospitality services.
As the Halal movement gains traction, the global industry sets its sights on Nigeria’s growing demand for Shariah-compliant goods. Home to one of the world’s largest Muslim population next to Indonesia, India, Nigeria does have one of the world’s most viable Halal markets.
Halal markets have grown from Halal food to new areas like Halal cosmetics, Halal logistics, Halal fashion, and Muslim-friendly tour and travel services. Islamic finance, relatively a mature interest-free market that caters to the Muslim consumer, has estimated the total assets of shariah-compliant products across the world.
DIFFERENT LAYERS OF THE EXPO
This Expo covers over 30 sectors such as:
Consumer Electronics, ICT Products, House Hold Products, Electrical Appliances, Fashion and Accessories, Digital and IT consumer products, Interior and Home Decor, Light, lamp and Electrical Appliances, Fashion, Clothes and Textile, FMCG, Jewellery, bags and purse, Leather Products, vertical plantation, Diary products, Home furniture and utilities, baby and kids products, craft items, foods, health and fitness, personal care, body spa fragrance, travel and tourism, handicraft, eco friendly products, technology innovation, eductaion, tourism, media, pharmaceutical products and cosmetics.
Equipped stand:100,000 Naira per sqm (indigenous companies)
300 usd sqm for international Participants
Minimum of 12sqm
Registration fee: 60,000 Naira
- Opportunity for Regional as well as Global Franchise Development
- Presence of key Stakeholders of in the various sectors of the Halal Market
- Understand Global Trends in Halal Food Market
Business To Business
- Dedicated B2B window for Licensing, Branding, Franchising for all the Exhibitors
- Potential for Joint Ventures and the opportunity to collaborate with regional as well as Global
- Understanding Global Trends in Halal Market
Privileges For Exhibitors:
- Exclusive B2B Window For Channel Partners, Distributors, Stockists & RetailersJoint Venture
- Possibilities In Local Manufacturing, Assembly And Packaging
- Access To Global B2B Dignitaries
- Gala Dinner For All The Exhibitors(Local & International)Be A Part Of All Major International Halal Market
- Halal Market Insights In Nigeria
- New Trends & Opportunities
- Halal Start-ups
- Cross Border Business: Ecowas Countries
The Future Of Halal Economy
- Nigeria First International Halal Expo
- Participation From Major Halal Countries(Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Korea, Thailand, Iran, Bangladesh, Srilanka, & Other egzpt, Morocco, Algeria and other Countries in west africa)
- Opportunity To Be A Part Of 200 Exhibitors & 50,000 Visitors
- Networking Opportunity With Global Halal Industries
- Food, Cosmetics, Healthcare, Tourism, Modest Lifestyle, Education, Finance & Many Other Industries To Be Present At
- TO CREATE A PLATFORM TO TAP INTO THE OVER 2 TRILLION USD HALAL MARKET
- TO CREATE A PLATFORM TO ENHANCE HALAL TOURISM
- TO PROVIDE OVER 100 MILLION MUSLIMS, HALAL FOOD FROM PROPERLY CERTIFIED AGENCY
- TO EXPAND AND GET EXPOSED TO OTHER MARKETS IN THE MUSLIM COUNTRIES
- TO CREATE A PLATFORM THAT WILL ENCOURAGE BIG VOLUME EXPORT FROM NIGERIA TO MUSLIM COUNTRIES
- TO HAVE ACCESS TO MARKETS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, MALAYSIA, PAKISTAN, INDONESIA AND A LOT MORE
- PROJECTING ISLAMIC BANKING AND INSURANCE AS A SOLUTION FOR ALL, NOT JUST MUSLIMS.
EXIM BANK, JAIZ BANK, BANK OF INDUSTRY, STANBIC IBTC, BUA GROUP, FORTE OIL, YINKA FOLAWIYO GROUP, GANGOTE GROUP, INTELLI PHARMACEUTICALS, BOLMUS INTERNATIONAL PRACT OIL, OANDO GROUP, ORIENTAL ENERGY RESOURCE LIMITED, ISLAMIC CAPITAL MARKET, SUKUK, HONEY WELL, FLOUR MILL, FARO WATER, DOMINO PIZZA, GOLDEN PASTA DIVISION, GREEN SPRING FOODS INDUSTRIES LIMITED, NASCO, GOLDEN NOODLES, FMN, GOLDEN SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED, ROM OIL MILLS, ROYAL SALT,
Centrally located in-between the Abuja City and the Abuja International Airport , therefore providing easy access to every parts of Abuja. spread on more than 30 acres of land, both indoor and outdoor exhibition center which consists
of all types of facilities. It provides modern infrastructure to foreign as well as domestic exhibitors. The Abuja Trade and Convention Centre, ATC, under the umbrella of the Abuja Chamber of Commerce has a team of expert professionals, advanced techniques, and provides services of high standards.
Not just the infrastructural facilities at the ATC Exhibition Center,
the organization thoroughly understands the events and exhibition business like no other in Nigeria and believes in working with event organizers in making their events successful so that they return to ATC with more events.