- Provide supreme serviced offices as well as conference facilities to enable local and foreign companies to conduct business at a global level
- Promote the export of goods and services by supporting, training and advising companies, associations and economic development organizations in their activities in international markets through an integrated programme of export solutions
- Become a bustling hub of international business activity through inbound and outbound trade missions
- Promote the image of Abuja and Nigeria through World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), the largest trade organization in the world.
Abuja Trade Center pursues well thought-through strategies to grow its own business, and its members’ business using WTCA as a springboard to global expansion and revenue growth.
We act as a catalyst for international trade and by so doing,promote economic growth and prosperity. We expect our activities to make a major impact on the economy of Nigeria, through:
- Image: Promote the image of Abuja and Nigeria as a place for international business through the vast network of the WTCA
- Job Creation: Abuja Trade Center will attract a wave of new businesses into the country, boosting trade and foreign direct investment.
- Attractiveness: Enhance the attractiveness of Abuja, as the regional headquarters of multi-national corporations.
- Increase Trade: The various services provided will increase the trade volume and the profitability of local companies.